The Ford F-150 is an integral and most popular part of the long-standing Ford trucks. With the best-in-class payload and a towing capacity of up to 13,200 lbs, it’s the ideal truck for construction companies, factories, or any other business looking to tow their equipment, heavy machinery, and product from one site to another. However, it’s not often feasible to invest in a truck, especially if you don’t need it daily. It’s where a Flex Fleet Canada can help you!
Before we delve into the benefits of renting, let’s take a look at the features of the Ford F-150!
Features of Ford F-150
Ford F-150 is designed to offer exceptional off-road capability, towing ability, and power, making it the ideal fit for the most rugged terrains and toughest projects. It features a sturdy aluminum-allow body and a robust steel frame. It provides you with an ample towing capacity of up to 13,200 lbs.
The F-150 model offers basic work truck specs, along with unique trim levels ideal for fleet companies. It offers automatic emergency braking and driver-assist technologies to ensure fleet safety. The vehicle features durable vinyl seats for a comfortable ride. It also comes equipped with class-leading power trains, transmissions, and engines that offer incredible fuel economy.
Here are some perks of having an F-150 rental in your corner:
- The truck offers exceptional mileage at about 22 miles per gallon.
- The vehicle features amazing horsepower to make your construction site-related work as easy as possible.
- It comes equipped with a reliable cruise control mode, which is designed to make long-haul drives easy and less tiring.
- The truck comes with a 6-speed automatic transmission that saves you from the hassle of using shift gear and keeps your drivers from getting tired on long jobs.
- It features an incredible heating and cooling system for the cabin to keep you cool in the blistering summers and warm in the freezing winters. It ensures that your drivers have a comfortable time while heading out on tough jobs with extended routes.
- This vehicle has a spacious bed for your supplies and a comfortable 6-seat cabin to ensure that you can transport your equipment, supplies, and crew in fewer trips than usual.
Why You Should Rent Your Ford F-150 Instead of Leasing the Vehicle
If you’re wondering whether you should lease or rent an F-150, let us guide you toward the right choice. Many companies choose leasing due to the misplaced understanding that leasing and owning a vehicle is better than renting it out. However, owning a vehicle in a construction or any other fleet-based industry isn’t a smart choice.
After all, it’s primarily a gig-based industry that relies on getting contracts to make money rather than a fixed income. Even if you have a running contract of a few months that requires the use of a truck, you might not need it after the contract comes to an end. You will be stuck with a vehicle that you might no longer need. Your early investment will start costing you more money than its returns.
Plus, leasing a vehicle requires a lot of paperwork and other time-consuming acquisition requirements. It means that you might not even get the vehicle when you need it for an emergency job. It’s why renting a vehicle is a smarter choice.
Here are some reasons why renting out a Ford F-150 rental is better than leasing the vehicle:
- No acquisition costs
- Company-maintained, ready-to-use vehicle
- No running costs; you can return the vehicle after your contract ends
- Minimal paperwork
- Bulk purchase of a fleet based on project requirements and scale
Trust Flex Fleet Canada to Rent Your Ford F-150
As detailed above, renting a truck for a job is significantly better than leasing one. With that said, you can’t trust any random company to rent out a truck. After all, you don’t want your rented vehicle to stop working in the middle of a job and lead to costly delays. You need to find a reliable and professional company that has years of experience under its belt so that the renting process becomes as easy, quick, and convenient as possible.
It’s where Flex Fleet Canada can help you. Whether it’s for construction gigs or for other fleet-related businesses, we have a wide array of rental trucks to suit your every need. We can become your go-to truck rental company!
Here are some reasons why Flex Fleet Canada is the best in the rental truck industry:
- We offer you the standard benefit of getting a Ford F-150 or similar models at market-competitive rental prices and more!
- When working with us, you can order your rental truck for as little as a four-month period, ideal for smaller construction gigs. This way, you will not have to get into a long-term commitment with us that will cost you more money.
- Unlike other fleet rental companies, Flex Fleet Canada understands the needs of its clients. Our trucks are equipped to handle all sorts of off-road experiences while keeping you safe. It’s why we allow our clients to take rentals off-road to access remote job sites.
- At Flex Fleet Canada, we deliver our well-maintained truck rentals nationwide to your job site, along with all of the necessary permits and paperwork.
- We give you the opportunity to rent out a single vehicle or an entire fleet of vehicles, depending on your specific requirements and the scale of your project.
- We also take care of the licensing requirements of different states by providing you with the appropriate plates for your state to avoid any legal trouble.
At Flex Fleet Canada, we understand that no two businesses are the same, and each business has its unique needs. It’s why we work professionally with all our customers to understand their distinctive needs and offer them the right solutions that are tailor-made for their project specifications to ensure seamless execution from the beginning till the end.
We tailor to clients who dabble in small-scale construction work as well as conglomerates who work on large-scale projects. At Flex Fleet Canada, you can get our reliable rentals to suit all of your product requirements.