What is Solar Energy?
Solar energy is the process of converting sunlight into electricity. This is either done using photovoltaics (PV) to convert light into electric current, or it done indirectly using concentrated solar power. Concentrated solar power is when lenses and mirrors are used to form sunlight into a small beam. Many prefer this method since it does not involve the burning of fossil fuels. You can put this energy to many uses from heating water and living spaces to generating electrical energy.
Benefits of Solar Energy?
- Renewable Energy Source– If you decide to move out to a rural area, if the sun is shining, you can use solar energy. You cannot run out of solar energy.
- Reduces Electric Bills– You’ll notice your bill drop once you start using solar energy.
- Diverse Applications- Solar energy doesn’t just have one use. There are many uses such as distilling water in regions with limited clean water, heating spaces and water and even powering satellites in space.
- Low Maintenance Costs– Solar systems don’t usually require a lot of maintenance. Since there are no moving parts, it’s very rare they get damaged. Cleaning them two times a year is usually all that is needed.
- Technology Development– Solar energy is not slowing down. Constant improvements are being made – the industry is advancing tremendously.
The sun is the most plentiful source of energy opposed to the other options. This could be the most reliable source of energy for the future. Solar panels are cheaper now than before so it’s now easier for consumers and businesses alike to benefit.
Solar Energy Projects and Solar Construction
There are solar companies that build these solar systems in many scales, residential or commercially. Many companies install these systems. Every project is very different and require different amounts so man power and time. That’s where Flex Fleet Canada comes in. These projects include a lot of heavy lifting that your work vehicle just may not be able to handle. We offer pickup trucks as well as flatbeds. Whatever the size of your solar construction project, wherever you are, we have you covered.
Future of Solar Energy
There are projects in the works all over the country and world now. There is one solar system in the works now that is situated on 1,900 acres of land. This plant will be one of the largest in the nation when it’s finished. This solar system will be enough to provide electricity for 88,000 homes. This is just one of the many solar construction projects happening right now.
How Can Flex Fleet Help?
We understand that you and your crew need to get to your destination safety. Here are some perks of working with us on your next solar construction project,
- Need one truck or 30+? We have you covered. You can increase and reduce your fleet at any time.
- Reduce unnecessary paperwork.
- Don’t deal with high initial costs and payments
- No long term contracts
- Unlike a lot of rental companies, we allow you to go off road.
- We can deliver anywhere in the lower 48 states
- Wear and tear coverage.
Let’s work together to make our future safer!