Do you need to haul equipment from one place to another? Do you need to remove something heavy and awkward or do you need to haul building materials to your work site? Whatever reason, Flex Fleet Canada has you covered. We offer 1-ton and 1.5-ton flatbed truck rentals for whatever project may come your way.
Why Get a Flatbed Truck Rental?
Sometimes a pickup truck is just not enough. A flatbed truck rental can assist you with making less trips to and from your destination which saves money, time and resources. Here are some of the perks of renting a flatbed truck with Flex Fleet Canada:
- Horsepower up to 440
- Towing capacity up to 26,600 lbs: For example, a 320 Caterpillar Excavator weighs approximately 4,320 pounds
- 6- speed auto transmission: Don’t have to worry about shifting these.
- Backup camera options: Keeps you safe from hitting anyone while backing up.
- Power windows
- Power locks
- Cruise control: Helps with those long trips and to watch your speed.
- Bluetooth hands-free sync with phones and music: To help keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road.
- Sits 6 people comfortably: Take your team with!
Ways to Use Your Flatbed Truck Rental
Many materials can be hauled with a flatbed truck rental, whether it’s lumber, steel beams or bricks. The design of our trucks allows you to haul awkward and large materials.
Instead of calling a company to remove scrap metal for you or other materials from your work site, you can skip that step and do it yourself and do it on your own time.
Industries that deal with large equipment understands that it’s a pain to move the needed equipment from one location to another. Most of the time the equipment is larger than your vehicle.
Flex Fleet Canada knows you have places to go and work to do. Contact Flex Fleet today to reserve your flatbed truck rental today!